Solutions for your journey
Bridgestone Americas Joins Celebration of Construction on the National Mall
Friday, May 14-16, 2023
Bridgestone Americas will join a wide array of equipment manufacturers at this year’s “Celebration of Construction on the National Mall” to educate policymakers, influencers and the general public on the societal benefits of modern building tools and methods.
As the only tire manufacturer at this year’s event, Bridgestone’s booth will showcase:
- The latest addition to Bridgestone's construction tire lineup: the brand-new 25-inch Bridgestone VZT tire designed to maximize productivity, enhance traction and durability, and offer a smooth, comfortable ride for loader and grader applications while improving total cost of ownership.
- The new VMTD tire, Bridgestone’s first large size, three-star rated tire for quarry and mining applications providing maximum traction on rocky, gravel and packed earth surfaces alongside excellent wear performance and durability.
- The VSWAS tire, designed for year-round use on grader and loader applications, delivering excellent performance in deep snow with a tread pattern that reduces stone holding without the need for studs or chains.
- Bridgestone Fleet Care mobility solutions, including IntelliTire, a real-time tire monitoring solution that provides customers with data-driven insight to drive greater efficiencies, reduce downtime, optimize total cost of ownership, maximize productivity and enable more sustainable construction operations.
- Bridgestone’s E8 Commitment, which is driving positive change towards a more sustainable society – both across the company and for OTR customers.
- Bridgestone’s commitment to domestic manufacturing, strengthening the company’s footprint in the North American market.
Rob Seibert (President, Off-the-Road, U.S and Canada, Bridgestone Americas) will be on-site for media interviews and other discussion.