AEM VOTED A 2018 ‘TOP WORKPLACE’ – HERE’S WHY
Three-Time Winner Cited for Positive Work Culture
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has been named a 2018 Top Workplace in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel publishes the annual list of best places to work, based solely on feedback from employee surveys conducted by Energage, an independent research firm.
AEM has earned the top-workplace designation in each of the three years it has entered the awards program, which identifies “employers who take pride in providing work environments that give each employee the greatest opportunity to succeed.”
“It is an honor for AEM to continue to be recognized as a top workplace, and we thank all our employees, because the honor really belongs to them,” said AEM President Dennis Slater. “AEM has achieved top-workplace status because of their positive outlook, enthusiasm, can-do attitude and customer-service mindset.”
What Employees Say
Among the words used most frequently by staff to positively describe AEM:
- Interesting work
When asked, “What contributes most to you wanting to stay at AEM,” common staff responses included:
- “The encouragement, and feeling part of something meaningful” and
- “I am impressed by the passion to make AEM a good workplace for staff and a great organization for members.”
Engaged Staff Produces Results
AEM’s collaborative and supportive work culture translates into measureable results for AEM’S member companies and the off-road equipment manufacturing industry it represents, explains Slater, citing a few examples:
- An expanded leadership role advocating for policies that contribute to the vitality of manufacturing and the construction and agriculture sectors (includes its I Make America grassroots campaign)
- Best-in-class trade shows that deliver quality results for participants (includes CONEXPO-CON/AGG and ICUEE-The Demo Expo)
- Thought-leadership that explores emerging trends and technologies and how to benefit from them (includes AEM Thinking Forward series of events, articles and podcasts, and its CONEXPO-CON/AGG 365 industry-trends articles and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Radio podcasts.
Visit www.aem.org for more information about AEM and its activities and AEM career opportunities.