AEM TOPS 1,000-MEMBER MARK
Strong Equipment Manufacturing ‘Voice’ Advocates for Agriculture & Construction Industry Interests
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces it has officially surpassed the 1,000-member mark for 2018 with the latest round of company approvals by the AEM Membership Committee.
“Peers and competitors, large to small, our members work together through AEM to build momentum for equipment manufacturing and the agriculture and construction-related sectors they serve,” said Paul Flemming, AEM senior director, membership and engagement.
“We are excited to achieve this milestone and welcome our newest companies as well as thank all members for their continued support and participation to provide a strong industry voice,” Flemming said.
“I found the education and networking opportunities and available industry data very valuable. Also, the member discounts for your great trade shows,” said Terry Flynn, vice president of sales and marketing for new member Tulsa Rig Iron Inc. “If you are an industry manufacturer, it’s a no-brainer!”
AEM strives for quality, growth and opportunities for its members and the industry to succeed. In 2018, working together, leadership volunteers from member companies have helped the Association:
- Unify its voice in Washington D.C. through its many advocacy efforts and activities
- Grow and evolve AEM market statistics programs
- Address workforce challenges plaguing the industry
- Strengthen AEM’s many trade shows to foster meaningful customer connections
- Identify and explore new and emerging technologies and industry trends through its Thinking Forward educational events and content
- Influence and communicate worldwide standards, regulatory developments and compliance issues
AEM is North American-based and global in scope, with members representing more than 200 product lines in off-road equipment manufacturing (agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility).
Visit www.aem.org for more information about AEM and its activities.